chocolate cup cake is a small cake designed to serve a single person , frequently baked in aluminium cups. As with the large cake decorations like sprinkles,icing and frosting is common with chocolate cup cake.
Ingredients for making chocolate cup cake :
2 cups all purpose flour
• 2 cups sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 cup shortening
• 3/4 cup water
• 2 large eggs
• 3/4 cup milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 4 ounces melted unsweetened baking chocolate
Chocolate Cupcake Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
- Combine all ingredients into large mixing bowl.
- Mix at low speed for 30 seconds, and scrape bowl. Mix at high speed for 3 minutes.
- Fill liners 1/2 to 2/3 full of batter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pans then remove from pan, and place on wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost when chocolate cupcakes are completely cool.